What We Do With Your Information
- personal information (personal data) we collect about you
- what we do with your information
- who your information might be shared with.
Who we are
We are Brewfitt Limited (“Brewfitt/we/us/our”), of International House, Penistone Road, Fenay Bridge, Huddersfield, UK, HD8 0LE.
We are a ‘data controller’ for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (while it remains in force), and for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and/or any equivalent national law from 25 May 2018. As a data controller, we are responsible for, the control and processing of your personal data.
Information we collect and how we will use it
We may from time to time collect certain personal data about our customers, visitors to our website https://www.brewfitt.com/ (our “Site”), and people who may contact us in other ways, such as over the phone or by writing to us.
By visiting https://www.brewfitt.com/ you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
The following explains the personal data we may collect, and the basis on which we will use it:
- You may give us information when you use our Site, for example when you fill in enquiry forms on our Site, register with us, correspond with us by telephone, email, post, or otherwise, or when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your personal data such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. If we collect this personal data about you we may keep a copy of it. We will only collect and use this information on the basis that it is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest in providing our Site and customer service to you.
- You may give us information about you when you place an order for goods on our Site, including when you correspond with us in relation to this or provide us with any information necessary to process your payment for the goods, such as your financial and credit card information or to facilitate delivery of the goods to you. We only use this information so far as it is necessary for us to use it to carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us, for example, to process an order you make for goods from our Site.
- Each time you visit our Site, we may automatically collect any of the following information: technical information including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the internet, the information you use to log on to our Site , your internet browser type and version, your time zone setting, your internet browser plug-in type versions, and the operating system and platform that you use, or, information about your visit to our Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), your click stream to, through and from our Site (including the date and time of your visit to our Site), products you have viewed or searched for on our Site; webpage response times, download errors, the length of visits of certain pages of our Site, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods you have used to browse away from the page and any telephone number you use to call our customer services team.
We use this information to administer our Site and for our internal operations including troubleshooting issues with the Site and data analysis. This is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest in improving our Site, and to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective way for you on your computer or other device.
- Upon opt in, we may use your personal data to provide you with information about other goods that we may offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or to provide you with information, from time to time, about Brewfitt, new content such as products, promotional offers or other information we think you may be interested in. If at any time you wish to stop receiving that type of information, then you can request this, by contacting us using the contact details shown below. We will only use your personal data for these purposes on the basis that they are necessary for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interests, and if you have given us your express consent.
- We may share your personal information with other companies within our group, or external third parties who help us with our business functions, for example our delivery or payment providers. We will only make your data available to those entities if we have your express consent to do so, or if we need to do so in order to fulfil the obligations of a contract we have with you, for example, if you order goods from our Site.
- We may also occasionally share your personal information with external third parties who help us with marketing, such as marketing consultants. We will only make your data available to those entities if we have your express consent to do so, or for a legitimate interest pursued by us. If at any time you wish us to stop sharing your information in this way, then you can request this, by contacting us using the contact details shown below.
The cookies in use to deliver Google Analytics service are described in the table below.
These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
How long we will hold your personal data for
Any personal data we hold in relation to the above purposes, will only be kept for a maximum period of five years from the date we obtained it, at which point it will be deleted. If it becomes unnecessary for us to hold your personal data before this point, we will delete it earlier.
Transfers of your information out of the EEA
We don’t hold anything outside of EEA, it’s all held within the UK
We may disclose your personal data where we are required to do so by law, to exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims and may share information with law enforcement authorities to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
We may also monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and may use any information, including personal data to prevent any unauthorised attempts to tamper with our website or cause damage to our property. We also reserve our rights to disclose your personal information either where you have given us explicit consent to do so or otherwise where we may do so in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
You have a right to request access to the personal data we may hold about you. You may submit a request at any time and you are entitled to ask us to confirm if we are using any of your personal data, to give you a description of the data being processed and/or to send you a copy of it. Any such requests should be made in writing and should be addressed to Brewfitt Limited, International House, Penistone Road, Fenay Bridge, Huddersfield, UK, HD8 0LE.
We are obliged to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You have the right to ensure that any inaccuracies in your personal data are corrected or removed.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Where we have stated that we may use your personal data on the basis of ‘our legitimate interests’ you have a right to object to our processing on this basis.
If you give us your consent to process your personal data, you have a right to withdraw that consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights as set out above, please contact us using the details provided below.
You also have the right to raise any concerns about the way in which we may handle your personal data with the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner is the independent body set up to uphold information and data privacy rights in the UK. Further information about the Information Commissioner’s office can be found at www.ico.org.uk.
Our Site may, from to time, contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, we cannot be responsible for any use of your personal data which arises from you disclosing personal data to third parties. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of those websites that you may visit.
How to contact us
You can contact us by writing to Brewfitt, International House, Penistone Road, Fenay Bridge, Huddersfield, UK, HD8 0LE, or by emailing email@example.com, or by calling us on 01484 346 460.